– Most sincerely - Dale StrongJust a short note to let you know that Bluestein Custom Vision did a WONDERFUL job of examining my eyes. After radiation caused damage to my sight, I picked up my new Rx lens today from Costco. My eye sight is back to being almost perfect with these new lenses. I just wanted to let all of you know what a wonderful job you folks do when treating your customers!!
– Michael Abraham, Golf ProfessionalThe best part about the vision correction has been something that others with good vision may take for granted. Simply being able to see the clock in the middle of the night without fumbling for my glasses is the nicest feeling. I am a golf professional in Myrtle Beach and cannot wait to see how the procedure will help enhance my golf game.
– Ashley McDanielMy experience at Bluestein Custom Vision was excellent! From the thorough consultation/pre-op appointments to the Lasik eye surgery to the post-op appointments, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bluestein and her staff. Making the decision to have an elective eye surgery wasn’t an easy one, but Dr. Bluestein answered all my questions and made me feel positive about my decision. I couldn’t be more satisfied with my results!!!! I want to thank everyone at Bluestein Custom Vision – you literally changed my life. When people tell me they too think about having Lasik eye surgery, I tell them go to Dr. Bluestein… she’s simply the best!
– RobI would like to thank Dr. Bluestein and her staff for performing my Lasik surgery. The results are amazing and I am truly happy that I chose to have this surgery. It is nice to be able to get up and not have to put contacts in or wear glasses all day long. I recommend this procedure to anyone who still wears glasses or contacts. Thanks.
Thanks to you and your staff for the wonderful gift of great eye site that you have given me! My vision is now greater than it ever was using glasses and contacts. When I woke up the morning following the procedure, I could see details across Charleston Harbor that I never was able to before. My first thought was, “Amazing”. I am so happy! Thank you again. Sincerely, Your Friend, Dale F. Sutcliffe Founder, VetFriends.com President, Virtual Fitness Coach
– Carol CorriganDear Dr. Bluestein, I can’t explain what a difference lasik has made in my life. Those reading glasses? Gone? And even my night vision has improved. Wow, what a difference! Thank you, Dr. Bluestein. You have changed my life. Sincerely,
I gave my three beautiful children the gift of perfect vision for Christmas! Allyson, Courtney and Brent all had LASIK vision surgery by Dr. EttaLeah Bluestein and they say it was the best Christmas present they ever received. Thanks, EttaLeah, from a grateful father. It’s all about trust. Ken Burger retired columnist for The Post and Courier newspaper